Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting Game

We are in Provo stydying a little Russian until our passports arrive so we can leave for Kyiv, Ukraine. We are currently scheduled to fly out of SLC early Thursday morning, the 3rd of June. That will happen provided the Russian Consulate gets our passports back on Wednesday, and the MTC gets them to us before close of business. We will try to keep you informed.


No comments: